& PACKING TERMS
Conditions for shipment
1. Our products do not include freight and are valid for every destination around the world.
2. Shipment cost depends upon the size of orders, final destinations and mode of shipment.
3. Mode of shipment is to be finalized by the buyers before
placement of order.
4. For FOB, Kolkata quotes, our prices include all the necessary documentation's
charges, custom clearance in
India, packaging, local transportation, forwarding etc. in India.
5. All other expenses out of India like taxes, levies etc. should be borne by the buyer.
6. Since the products are handmade items there would be slight variation in sizes,
designs and weight too.
After getting your final purchase order
along with financial arrangements we will carry out all procedures of shipment, other related documents, etc. for you.
the items are in the nature of handicrafts, we will prefer part
shipment for any order in excess of 1500 units. Ideally you may
place a bulk order and mention a staggering delivery
schedule, which will be strictly adhered to.
If you wish to have the balance of any undelivered quantity
cancelled due to any unforeseen reasons, then please intimate us
at least one month before the actual date of delivery in writing. However, we always endeavor to ship orders in full.
Normal delivery of goods to either
Calcutta Airport or Calcutta port will be 6-8 weeks after receipt of your confirmed purchase
order along with the financial arrangements.
If it goes to
Calcutta port for sea freight it will be put on board (POB) the first available ship for the specified destination.
The choice of the ship is at the discretion of our Shipping Agents at
Calcutta to avoid shipment delays. Transit time usually takes 2-10 days for air freight and 30-40 days by sea after
shipment depending on the destination.
We use cardboard
The slippers will be
initially placed in polythene bags, pair wise and then placed in
Cardboard boxes in sets of 125 or more depending on the product
ordered and be bound with tapes. Care
will be taken to ensure that the packages are capable of
withstanding trans-shipments, if any, and also can withstand
handling hazards during the course of transit.